Best SEO Training Institute to Learn Basic to Advanced SEO Course in Delhi from SEORana
Our SEO Training Course Overview
- What is SEO?
- What is Search engines and how Search Engine works?
- What is crawling, indexing and caching?
- How to index fast without any hassle?
- List of important Google Updates
- What is Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and Rankbrain update
- How to check your website is penalized or not?
- Google Analytics and Search Console implementation and best practices
- How to find your website is HIT by Google update?
- How to create SEO friendly website?
- Important SEO elements for Website Design
- Mobile Friendliness
- Sidebar, top navigation and footer best practices
- What are the best website structure for the Search engine and users point of view?
MASTER CLASS of Keywords Research
- How to find 100+ keywords in just 10 minutes without any tool?
- What are the best SEO Tools for keywords research?
- Short tail and long-tail keywords
- Types of keywords
- How to find competitors of your website?
- Check the content quality of competitor
- Check on-page SEO of competitor
- How to find Backlinks opportunities from a competitor
- How to analyze competitor strategy
- What is H1, H2, H2, H3, H4 and how to use for SEO?
- Keywords placement in the website
- Google XML Sitemap, and HTML sitemap, a news sitemap, image sitemap.
- Best Practices of Internal linking
- What are the broken links?
- What is redirection?
- 301 & 302 Best practices?
- When and how to use 301 & 302?
- URL Optimization- Dos and don’ts of URLs
- Most important On-PAGE SEO Elements?
- What is LSI?
- Why LSI is important for Content optimization?
- Keywords density
- Title tag, meta description
- What are TAGS?
- Why TAGs are important for a website?
- What is a canonicalization issue?
- How to solve it?
- What is the rel=canonical tag?
- What are the best practices for Pagination from Google?
- How Content is the lifeline of SEO?
- Content marketing
- How to increase the reduce the load time and increase the website speed.
Off –Page SEO
- What are Backlinks?
- Why we create Backlinks?
- What Google and search engine says about Backlinks?
- What are Dofollow/Nofollow links?
- Myths about No-follow links
- One-way, Two way, and three-way Backlinks
- Myths, best practices and how to create
- Blog comments
- Article submissions
- Directories Submissions
- Blog submissions
- Forums Marketing
- Slideshare submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Guest blogging
- Infographic Creation and submissions
- Web 2.0 blogging ( Blogspot, WordPress, Tumblr, Weebly)
How to Rank Images in Google
- SEO Tools, Backlinks tools, keywords, and website analysis tools ( free and paid)
- How to do SEO Audit in 10 minutes with tools and without tools?
Free Website Licensed ONE Theme worth Rs $35 each.
Free list of 4200+ journalists for guest blogging and links building.
SEO Training Course Fees Rs 15,000
Transfer by Google Pay and PhonePe on – +919899414180
or Transfer into Bank Account
Name – Sourabh Rana
Savings bank account number – 038801597511
IFSC Code – ICIC0000388
Join Our latest SEO Training course in Delhi
If you have any doubt in our SEO Training course, kindly drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to ask your questions.
We provide Online SEO Training too for those persons who don’t stay in Delhi/NCR. All online SEO classes will be conducted by ZOOM sessions only. You will get the recording of every SEO class.
Must Join our