SEO Training Overview
- What is SEO?
- What is Search engines and how Search Engine works?
- What is crawling, indexing and caching?
- How to index fast without any hassle?
- List of important Google Updates
- What is Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird and Rankbrain update
- How to check your website is penalized or not?
- Google Analytics and Search Console implementation and best practices
- How to find your website is HIT by Google update?
- How to create SEO friendly website?
- Important SEO elements for Website Design
- Mobile Friendliness
- Sidebar, top navigation and footer best practices
- What are the best website structure for the Search engine and users point of view?
MASTER CLASS of Keywords Research
- How to find 100+ keywords in just 10 minutes without any tool?
- What are the best SEO Tools for keywords research?
- Short tail and long-tail keywords
- Types of keywords
- How to find competitors of your website?
- Check the content quality of competitor
- Check on-page SEO of competitor
- How to find Backlinks opportunities from a competitor
- How to analyze competitor strategy
- What is H1, H2, H2, H3, H4 and how to use for SEO?
- Keywords placement in the website
- Google XML Sitemap, and HTML sitemap, a news sitemap, image sitemap.
- Best Practices of Internal linking
- What are the broken links?
- What is redirection?
- 301 & 302 Best practices?
- When and how to use 301 & 302?
- URL Optimization- Dos and don'ts of URLs
- Most important On-PAGE SEO Elements?
- What is LSI?
- Why LSI is important for Content optimization?
- Keywords density
- Title tag, meta description
- What are TAGS?
- Why TAGs are important for a website?
- What is a canonicalization issue?
- How to solve it?
- What is the rel=canonical tag?
- What are the best practices for Pagination from Google?
- How Content is the lifeline of SEO?
- Content marketing
- How to increase the reduce the load time and increase the website speed.
- What are Backlinks?
- Why we create Backlinks?
- What Google and search engine says about Backlinks?
- What are Dofollow/Nofollow links?
- Myths about No-follow links
- One-way, Two way, and three-way Backlinks
- Myths, best practices and how to create
- Blog comments
- Article submissions
- Directories Submissions
- Blog submissions
- Forums Marketing
- Slideshare submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Guest blogging
- Infographic Creation and submissions
- Web 2.0 blogging ( Blogspot, WordPress, Tumblr, Weebly)
How to Rank Images in Google
- SEO Tools, Backlinks tools, keywords and website analysis tools ( free and paid)
- How to do SEO Audit in 10 minutes with tools and without tools?
Free Website Licensed ONE Theme worth Rs $35 each.
Free list of 4200+ journalists for guest blogging and links building.
SEO Training Fees Rs 15,000
Transfer by Google Pay and PhonePe on +919899414180
or Transfer into Bank Account
Name - Sourabh Rana
Savings bank account number 038801597511
IFSC Code ICIC0000388
Join Our latest SEO Training course in Delhi
If you have any doubt in our SEO Training course, kindly drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to ask your questions.
We provide Online SEO Training too for those persons who don't stay in Delhi/NCR. All online SEO classes will be conducted by ZOOM sessions only. You will get the recording of every SEO class.